Covid 19 Anxiety.
Dates – April 8 (Wednesday) at 3pm for 1 hour, 15 minutes and April 10 (Friday) at 11am for 1 hour, 15 minutes. Investment is $20. Please text, email or phone Pam to register your interest.
If you are feeling anxiety with the presence of Covid 19 in your life, you are not alone. I invite you to attend an online meeting where I will share strategies to minimise these feelings and the negative effects they can have on your life. These strategies are simple things that you can take away and do yourself on a daily basis. Although simple they can produce powerful changes in how you are feeling each day. You will need to download Zoom.com to attend. Places are limited to 10 people per session. We will explore the following themes and more:
- How anxiety works in our psyche – an understanding of this can reduce your anxiety
- Becoming more attuned to where anxiety lives in your body and let it go.
- Learn breathing techniques to minimise anxiety when it arises.This can even be practised if you are at your paid employment
- The power of your mind, helps you focus.Where are you sending your attention each day? Are you feeding your anxiety or minimising it?
- Learning to practise gratitude in challenging times.
- We will do a short ten minute meditation that you can practice at home to assist anxiety reduction.
There will be some opportunity for interaction within this meeting between myself and the other participants.
Reflexology for family and friends (weekend x 2 days)
Anxiety – Practical assistance and strategies to create a calmer life. (weekend x 1 day. Weekdays also an option)
Reiki 1. (Weekend x 2 days)